- Control technology – Our machines get you from print to part quickly.
- Accuracy – Eliminate human error and make components to specified standards.
- Reliable endurance – Our machines produce around the clock.
- More capability – Because these machines can produce any size, shape or texture needed, you can offer more to your customers.
- Less labor – Because there is less demand on operators, they can do more.
- Uniform products – Your outputs will match each other exactly.
- Lower costs – Because you need fewer operators, you can reduce overhead.
We Exceed Expectations with Our CNC Machining Centers
Niigata Machine Techno USA, Inc. produces CNC machining centers with the speed, precision and productivity to put you ahead of the competition. Depend on our expertise as an engineering pioneer since 1895. So, if your business cannot keep up with workplace demands, consider these ways how our machinery could help:
Browse Through Our Inventory of Equipment
Niigata Machine Techno USA, Inc. builds CNC machining centers with a variety of guide styles, vibration damping function and outstanding operability and serviceability. Also, we offer other high-speed, high-productivity machinery. So, here is a listing of our machine types and product categories:
- Horizontal Machining Centers
- Horizontal Boring Mills
- Milling Machines
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Heavy Duty Boxway – Models include HN50E, HN63E, HN63-Ti, HN800V, HM800V-II-Ti, HN100D-II, HN100D-II-Ti, HN130D, HN1600D
- High Speed Linear – Models include SPN503, SPN701, SPN901, N7
- Boxway/Linear Hybrid – Models include HN1000S, HN1250S, HN1600S
- Multi-tasking & 5-Axis – Models include HN50E-5X, HN63E-5X, HN800V-II-FC, HN100D-II-FC, HN1600D-FC, HN800V-II-BAR, HN100D-II-BAR, HN1000S-BAR, HN1250S-BAR, HN1600S-BAR
- Cells & Systems
- New General Operational Panel
- HN-FC Twin Facing Tool Head
- Difficult-to-Cut Material
Learn More About Us
We are proud of our operations base at 1501 Landmeier Road in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Niigata Machine Techno USA, Inc. began work in 2016 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Niigata Machine Techno Co., Ltd of Niigata City, Japan. Because we have continued to develop and innovate technology since our founding company, Niigata Engineering Co., Ltd., started in June of 1895, our tradition of exceeding expectations led us to America, where we have sold our machinery since 1980. Since we know you want to learn more about our history in producing quality equipment, including CNC machining centers, visit our About Us page. Also, like us on Facebook.
Contact Us Today
Because we know you have questions about CNC machining centers and other things, we made a simple online contact form for you to use to find answers. Also, our dealer network includes Methods Machine Tools, Inc. for your convenience.