- Increased Productivity – Your outputs go up while your material waste goes down with the improved accuracy of our machines.
- Increased Customer Service and Satisfaction – Our machines will allow you to meet emerging customer needs with little lead time.
- Decreased Manufacturing Costs – Reduce your cost per unit with less waste.
- Increased Revenue – Capitalize on marketplace shifts and handle a higher workload by eliminating inefficiencies.
- Reduce Need for Large Inventories – Because you can increase flexibility with our machines, you can reduce your required storage needs.
Our Flexible Manufacturing Systems Exceed Expectations
Niigata Machine Techno USA, Inc. builds flexible manufacturing systems with the speed, precision and productivity to gain a competitive advantage. Our company’s legacy as an engineering innovator began back in 1895. So, if your company is not keeping up with your competitors, consider these reasons why our flexible manufacturing systems could help you catch up:
Choose Our Equipment to Get the Job Done
Niigata Machine Techno USA, Inc. continues to build on its tradition of exceeding customer expectations with its technology solutions. Our heritage of engineering excellence began more than 120 years ago and continues with our flexible manufacturing systems and other machinery. So, here is a listing of our machine types and product categories:
- Horizontal Machining Centers
- CNC Machining Centers
- Horizontal Boring Mills
- Milling Machines
- Heavy Duty Boxway – Models include HN50E, HN63E, HN63-Ti, HN800V, HM800V-II-Ti, HN100D-II, HN100D-II-Ti, HN130D, HN1600D
- High Speed Linear – Models include SPN503, SPN701, SPN901, N7
- Boxway/Linear Hybrid – Models include HN1000S, HN1250S, HN1600S
- Multi-tasking & 5-Axis – Models include HN50E-5X, HN63E-5X, HN800V-II-FC, HN100D-II-FC, HN1600D-FC, HN800V-II-BAR, HN100D-II-BAR, HN1000S-BAR, HN1250S-BAR, HN1600S-BAR
- Cells & Systems
- New General Operational Panel
- HN-FC Twin Facing Tool Head
- Difficult-to-Cut Material
Learn More About Us
Niigata Machine Techno USA, Inc. employs and supports American workers at its location at 1501 Landmeier Road in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. We were established in 2016 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Niigata Machine Techno Co., Ltd of Niigata City, Japan. Since our founding company, Niigata Engineering, Co., Ltd. set the bar with our engineering excellence in June of 1895, we have innovated and grown, leading us to branch out to sales in America since 1980. Furthermore, we remain on the cutting edge of engineering today with our flexible manufacturing systems and other equipment. Because we know you want to learn more about our tradition, visit our About Us page. Also, you can like us on Facebook.
Contact Us Today
Because we know you have questions on our flexible manufacturing systems and other things, we created a quick and easy online contact form for you to use to get answers. Also, our dealer network includes Methods Machine Tools, Inc. for your convenience.