We Make Milling Machines with a Tradition of Exceeding Expectations
Niigata Machine Techno USA, Inc. builds milling machines with the speed, precision and productivity to get results for your business. As a result, you can count on our legacy of engineering excellence and experience dating back to 1895. If your company is having difficulty in keeping up with workplace demands, consider these ways how our milling machines could help:
- High-Quality Technology – Our machines allow for an elite level of quality and accuracy to make your production more efficient.
- Save Time with Improved Efficiency – Time is money. Our machines allow operators seamless manufacturing without having to stop the machine frequently for adjustments.
- High productivity – Our machines feature a long stroke and wide machining range along with outstanding stability and vibration damping to increase your outputs.
- Power – Our solid machine bases suitably support repeated, powerful use on heavy duty materials.
Check Out Our Equipment
Niigata Machine Techno USA, Inc. makes several milling machines and other products to fit your needs. Because we know you are curious about our offerings, here is a listing of our machine types and product categories:
- Horizontal Machining Centers
- CNC Machining Centers
- Horizontal Boring Mills
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Heavy Duty Boxway – Models include HN50E, HN63E, HN63-Ti, HN800V, HM800V-II-Ti, HN100D-II, HN100D-II-Ti, HN130D, HN1600D
- High Speed Linear – Models include SPN503, SPN701, SPN901, N7
- Boxway/Linear Hybrid – Models include HN1000S, HN1250S, HN1600S
- Multi-tasking & 5-Axis – Models include HN50E-5X, HN63E-5X, HN800V-II-FC, HN100D-II-FC, HN1600D-FC, HN800V-II-BAR, HN100D-II-BAR, HN1000S-BAR, HN1250S-BAR, HN1600S-BAR
- Cells & Systems
- New General Operational Panel
- HN-FC Twin Facing Tool Head
- Difficult-to-Cut Material
Learn More About Us
Niigata Machine Techno USA, Inc. is proud of its location at 1501 Landmeier Road in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. While our company was formed in 2016 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Niigata Machine Techno Co., Ltd of Niigata City, Japan, our sales in America began in 1980. Because of our tradition of more than 120 years of exceeding the expectations of our customers, we make milling machines that increase your quality, productivity and profit margins. Since we know you would like to learn more about us, we invite you to use our About Us section. Also, it would be an honor for us if you would like us on Facebook.
Contact Us Today
You can use our quick and easy online contact form to find out answers to questions you may have on milling machines, parts, service or other things. Since we want to make purchasing our products easy, our dealer network includes Methods Machine Tools, Inc.