HN-FC Twin Facing Head Horizontal Machining Centers
Niigata first introduced twin facing head horizontal machining centers at IMTS in 1996.
- New FC head with twin facing locations for additional stroke.
- Variety of machining capabilities: turning, drilling, tapping, boring and milling are feasible by U-axis for turning and W-axis for machining automatically.
- Allows turning diameter from 0” up to 40”.
- U -axis constant torque 1098 ft.lbs.
- U-axis has constant surface footage speeds up to 600 RPM.