MD-S6000 Series All Electric Injection Molding Machine (Large Tonnage)
The precision MD-S6000 series boasts high energy efficiency, the capability of a fast cycle time, and rigid BOX structure clamp design for molding stability.
High Rigidity Clamping Unit
- Specially designed platen using Finite Element Method (FEM) for enhanced rigidity.
- As strong as center-press type clamp structure.
- Platen structure concentrates clamping force into the center of the mold to minimize mold deflection.
Synchronized Drive Mechanism
- Niigata’s Synchronized Drive Mechanism (PAT.) utilizes both electrical and mechanical control linked by geared belts.
- The drive mechanism of other manufacturers uses only electrical control.
- Synchronized drive control of twin motors.