MD-S7000 Series All Electric Small Tonnage Plastic Injection Molding Machine
MD-S7000 Series All Electric Small Tonnage Plastic Injection Molding Machine introduces the M Support System to distribute clamping force and prevent tilt of the fixed platen. The compact MD-S7000 Series combines its small size with powerful, stable injection even at low speeds.
Advanced Injection Unit and Clamping Unit
M Support System (PAT.)
Provides the advantage of platen support and uses linear guide beneath the moving platen.
- Minimizes deformation of the platen and provides even distribution of clamping force.
- Improved platen parallelism with anchored fixed platen and linear guide supporting the moving platen.
- Effective and precise low pressure mold protection.
Highly Accurate Clamping Mechanism
Mold height detection encoder and tie bar sensor are equipped for accurate clamping force.
G screw System and Injection Unit Module
- Optimal injection pressure and screw size can be selected for each injection unit module.
- The same molding conditions can be used with a different injection unit by using common screw specifications.
- Standard specification: 135MPa x 40-60 seconds
- LP specification: 135MPa x 80-100 seconds or longer holding pressure (with A cylinder) *
* Shown number is maximum capability and does not guarantee holding time during continuous molding.
Ultra Low Speed Injection Control
0.01 mm/s injection speed is made possible using a high resolution encoder. Advanced stability and repeatability are effective for thick-walled molding.
BPF control Ⓡ (Balance Pressure Filling)
Screw temporarily stops during injection to adjust gate balance. Material flows naturally without being forced, and gas is released.
CPF control (Constant Pressure Filling)
Filling speed is slowed down by controlling maximum filling pressure. As peak pressure is reduced when the filling process is completed, it changes to the next holding process smoothly without sudden change.
Efficient Set Up Process
NHN (Niigata Hiper Navi)
Integrated information on a single screen.
- Preparation screen assists molding set up.
- Basic settings can be configured on the Easy setting screen.
- Advanced setting screen is available for detailed configuration.
Simple Mold Set Up
- Mold attachment, clamping force adjustment, and low-pressure mold protection can be configured using a simple procedure.
Reduced Running Cost & Enhanced Maintenance Performance
Reduced grease usage
- By equipping highly sealed ball screws, grease usage is reduced significantly.
Visualized running cost
- Instantaneous energy consumption is shown on display.
- Molding monitor displays energy consumption per shot.
- Sealed control panel prevents dust and water ingress.
- IEC IP52 equivalent operation box.
- Routine maintenance reminders with task checklists for periodic inspection.