MD-WS6000 Series All Electric Injection Molding Machine (Large Tonnage with Wide Tie-Bar Spacing)
The precision MD-WS6000 provides greater availability to the MD-S6000 series with its wide tie-bar spacing to accommodate large and wide mold sizes.
High Rigidity Clamping Unit
- Specially designed platen using Finite Element Method (FEM) for enhanced rigidity.
- As strong as center-press type clamp structure.
- The design concentrates clamping force into center of mold to minimize mold deflection.
Synchronized Drive Mechanism
- Niigata’s Synchronized Drive Mechanism (PAT.) utilizes both electrical amd mechanical control linked by geared belts.
- Drive mechanism of other manufacturers uses only electrical control.
- Synchronized drive control of twin motors.